Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

resistance?

I was in confusion, more like i felt trapped. I mean the way she came  to me directly and asked to take her. It was shocking obviously but i...

I was in confusion, more like i felt trapped. I mean the way she came  to me directly and asked to take her. It was shocking obviously but i shouldn't have reacted that way. I should have resist her but i couldn't and no one cannot man! I mean she is so beautiful. I might be reacting so much. It can be possible that whatever happened might be very easy for her and not a big deal. I turned to see her face. She was sleeping peacefully. She was looking soooooooo beautiful. I can't believe that  she was lying beside me on my bed fully naked under the same blanket. I couldn't resist and kissed her. 

******************************
I wish i knew that lie is always beautiful and comes with smile. I wish i knew that it was literally a trap of my fate. That was the biggest disaster happened to me though i thought of it as a miracle. "Miracle"....yes karishma. She didn't talk to me since that day. She comes in the room to give me breakfast which i usually don't do with my family on dinning table. Initially i didn't use to take the food gotten by her but later i realised that there's no use because even if she was doing my every work still she wasn't trying to make any effort to talk or get close to me. That's what I eventually want.
But i must say it has been two months since that episode. I have been treating her with my silent treatment throughout this time. But she is very calm as if nothing has been happening. I never thought that i would be doing this to her. 
               She came in room as usual, kept the tray and left for some household work. I got ready and started having the breakfast. I felt something different in today's breakfast. It was good but I wanted to ask her but i didn't as i didn't want to give her any hope even if it's about talking merely. I had breakfast and left for the hospital. I was about to leave house i saw di in the hall. "Good morning di" i greeted her but she didn't respond in a appropriate way as she is angry with me. Today she is looking even angrier, i couldn't understand the reason. "Di?" I called her but she ignored. Now, this was the height of my patience. "Do, what is this? Why aren't you speaking to me? I know you are upset with me but there's no point of ignoring me this way" i spoke in high tone to grab her attention but I think did some mistake. "At least i m not ignoring my responsibilities. I m ignoring someone who has become ignorant for everything and everyone" i literally shouted at me. U was surprised to see this reaction from her. "Di, what happened?" I asked her softly as i could see that tears were about to come out of her eyes. I couldn't understand what is happening. "Leave it vishu, it doesn't concern to you as you don't care for anyone anymore" she started crying. "Di, please tell me what happened?" I requested. "First you tell me, when did you last talked to mom?" I asked me leaving me puzzled. I couldn't understand. "4 days ago, but what happened?" I answere very calmly but her reaction wasn't calm at all " she has been very sick for last two days but you didn't have even a single minute to talk to her, you are so busy with your life that no one matters to you anymore. Whether it is me or mom. And leave karishma. She doesn't even exist for you." I was shocked to hear this. I was angry with karishma. I mean couldn't she tell me about my mother's condition? I was fuming in anger. I wasn't able to control it. I didn't pay attention to even di after that conversation. I saw karishma in kitchen and I left di then  and there. I went to karishma and stood in front of her. She tried to go from there but I stood in her path again and again. She wanted to ask to let her go. I could see that on her face but on other side she was too scared to ask that. My constant staring making her more nervous. But i was least interested in these things. I wanted answer of my questions. She was looking everywhere but me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked in low voice but she didn't reply. She was looking more scared now. She was quite as something blocked her throat. She was trying to say but couldn't. This was angering me even more." I am asking you something karishma. Don't act as if you don't know I am talking about. You could have tell me about maa's condition but you" i said grabbing her arm in high voice full of anger. This made her more scared. But i knew this was all her act to escape from the situation. These women,they know so smartly that how and when to play their cards. This added fuel to fire of my anger." What do you want to show everyone that i am a bad son?  You are the only 1 here to take care of everything? What do you think you can make everything against? But i won't let that happen." I started shouting as  much as i could.

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.