Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

reality check

Geeta aunty- jeet's mother called me to meet. I m damn nervous. I don't know what will she ask me. I am going to meet her after 3 ye...

Geeta aunty- jeet's mother called me to meet. I m damn nervous. I don't know what will she ask me. I am going to meet her after 3 years. I know her since my birth. She has always treated me like her own daughter but today is everything different. First after three years and that too I am going to meet her as her future daughter in law. I have worn simple chudidar as she likes everything simple and plain.
I have been waiting for half an hour for aunty. Now there she comes, a lady of her own principles. She is not like my mother at all. My mother has always been very silent lady and has always followed my father's orders. She had never questioned my dad.
But Geeta aunty always had her own stand. She always does what she thinks is right.
She watched out me for few seconds. I stood up as she entered in room. She smiled a bit. That smile gave me lots of confidence. I smiled back.
Aunty: sit down,beta.
I sat down. She sat beside me on bed.
Aunty: whatever your father has said, is that true?
I gulped in nervousness.
Aunty: don't be nervous. Whatever is in your heart, just speak it out. Do you really love Vishwajeet? After knowing about his past, you still want to meet him.
She asked in suspicion
I couldn't say anything but Just nodded.
She got stiff and gave me a very serious look and stood up.
Aunty: it seems that now we must have really some serious conversation.
I couldn't understand, what did she mean.
Aunty: as you know about the past my son. He had gone through many harsh events in his life. He is a self made man. But he has been very unlucky in case of having happiness. When it came to love and marriage, he had been decieved by his own wife. After that incident, he has become as hard as rock. None of the emotion is applicable on him he has become heartless. If you will marry him, you don't have any idea that how hard circumstances will be there for you to face. So, are you ready? Are you ready to fight the battle which has been started by you only?
I really got scared. What was she trying to say. Battle and all! Is it really that tough? Her expression got Little soft. She held my face into her palms.
Aunty: I am not scaring you, beta. I am telling you reality. I am making you aware of the challenges you will face. My son has faced lots of miseries in his life. Will you be able to fill him with love again? Will you able to make him fall for you?
I stunned at her questions. But one thing was sure for me that I love Vishwajeet and I can do anything for him.
Me: I...I...I..ll try.
She smiled.
Aunty: if you promise me to give this relationship your 100%, then I am with you.
Me: thank you aunty.
Aunty: call me maa.
She said with tears in her eyes and hugged me tightly.


No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.