Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

chapter-1; confrontation

Karishma's pov There was a killer and pin drop silence in hall. My dad was in so much anger but my mom was thinking for solution to save...

Karishma's pov

There was a killer and pin drop silence in hall. My dad was in so much anger but my mom was thinking for solution to save me from him. 
Mom: she is very young. She does not know anything, please forgive her. She won't say this ever.
Me: no maa, i know what m i saying. I'm matured enough to think before speaking. 
I spoke as i wanted everyone to know the reality of my feelings towards jeet. I wanted papa to know that i won't marry anyone else.
Mom: Are you out of your mind? Don't you know , who is he?
Me: but maa, you like him a lot.
Mom: Liking someone doesn't mean that i ll let you marry a divorcee.
Me: but maa, you know that it was not his fault.
I said while sobbing. My mom was about to slap me but papa stopped her......
Papa: 20 years of your life, you didn't speak even a single word in front of me. My silent, innocent, simple, shy daughter is fighting with her parents for a man. Your feelings must be very strong for him.
Me: i m sorry, papa... I .. I.........
He showed me his hand to stay quite.
Papa: You seem to be very much into vishwajeet. lf i llmake you marry some one else then you won't ever stay happy and won't be able to keep your family happy. First time you have taken a decision for yourself. I ll talk to vishwajeet's father.
I felt as if my whole world became complete. I was so happy and hugged him tight.
Me: thank you papa. Thank you soooooo much
Papa hugged me back.
Papa: all i want is your happiness meri jaan. That too you have demanded something first time in your life, how coul i deny.
I was so happy. As i approached my maa to hug , she stopped me. 
Maa: be happy as much as you want. But remember my words, one day you will surely regret your decision and that day i wont come to console you. Let me clear you one thing that the full responsibility will be yours. Neither your papa nor i will be responsible for your any decision henceforth.
My maa's words pierced my heart into pieces. I was on verge to cry.
Papa: what are you saying?
Maa: truth. And please don't stop me to tell her anything. She must know and understand these things.
Maa left the hall.
Papa: don't worry meri jaan. She is in anger. Of course she will be after all her daughter wants to be with a divorcee. 
Divorcee. Can't they forget this for a moment.
Me : papa. Are you angry?
Papa: no, it's just i don't want you to get married to a divorcee as a father. But since this is what you want, i am with you.
I took breathe of relief. But still mom's words were going on my mind. 

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.