Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

crushed by crush

After the conversation with Geeta maa, both the families had started preparing for marriage. Everything was so sudden and unexpected. Two da...

After the conversation with Geeta maa, both the families had started preparing for marriage. Everything was so sudden and unexpected. Two days ago, i was having someone else in front of me to like and today my marriage has been fixed with the man of my dreams. Yes, he has been my crush since my childhood.

Flashback
"Today is my result day. I am fail in maths. Oh my god, papa is going to kill me. He was genius in maths at his time and i am such a disgrace on his name. I hate myself for this. But how will i face papa now." I was so busy in my thoughts that i couldn't notice papa standing behind me having my report card in his hands. I could see anguish in his eyes as if i weren't a girl, he would have killed me. Why can't he understand that I m in just in 5th standard. It's OK if i m not that good in mathsOK OK very bad in maths. I will improve myself. Why can't he take it easy.
Papa: have you thought anything for your future? How are you going to cope up with such difficult subjects in your higher classes? Do you want me to snatch your books and make you sit at home and force to learn household works like other girls.
He shouted at me very badly. Why wouldn't he, after all i have ....huh ! Huh!.
Me: papa , please i m sorry but see i have got highest marks in English and science.
I tried to convince him. But he got more angry and slapped me very hard. I was about to fall but held by two strong arms. I saw two very deep and intense eyes of Jeet. He saw me but as always I really didn't have the confidence to even look at his very handsome face. Jeet and I are in same school. I study in 5th and he is in 11th PCM. He is a topper in maths. That is one of reasons of my father's love towards him. He has wanted me to be like jeet in maths but what to do.
Jeet: what happened, uncle?
Papa showed him card and his worry too.
Jeet: uncle, don't worry. I will teach her and I'll make sure that next time she will be highest scorer in maths too.
Listening this, butterflies started roaming in my stomach. I'll be spending at least 2 hours in a day with him all alone. He wants to teach but how will i be able to concentrate when he is in front of me. But what to do. Papa agreed. And our classes started.
We were in his room ooops sorry his very messy room having posters of his favourite WWE wrestlers.
Jeet: take out maths book.
I took out quickly. He started explaining me all the theorems as well as rules of algebra. But all i was concentrating on his voice, face, the way he speaks etc. I came out of my thoughts when he took my name twice to ask questions to me.
Jeet: now tell me all the sign convention in algebra.
Me: Minus minus plus
Jeet:hmmmm?
Me: plus minus minus
Jeet: yes?
Me: plus plus minus.......
       SLAP
I was shocked.
Jeet: i have explained you these conventions thrice but you are  doing same mistakes again. It seems that your papa says correct about you that you  need a very strict treatment.
I was sobbing badly.
Jeet: now stop crying and start again. I don't want any more mistakes. Do you get that?
He sounded very dangerous. I nodded in fear.
Today's incident made me very scared of him. After that day i used to study maths for at least 4 hours in a day due to his fear.
Present
But his fear did not reduce my attraction towards him.

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.