Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

promise

I was finding a way to say to get out of the room. Somehow I found a screw driver. I loosen up the screws of  window of the room & ran t...

I was finding a way to say to get out of the room. Somehow I found a screw driver. I loosen up the screws of  window of the room & ran to the room where my mom kept the baby. I saw aunty was sleeping peacefully ,so my angel was. 
            Then there I saw her for the first tym. She was luking lyk a tomato. All red with little opened pink lips. I wanted to touch her but i was scared because she will cry which will definitely lead to disturbance in aunty's sleep, which is the last thing I want. But i couldn't resist and i slowly took her in my arms. She moved a bit but didn't wake up. She is damn cute. I wanna kiss her. I leaned and kissed on her forehead then she opens her eyes. Those eyes.....ufffff. i was scared because I thought that she would cry. But she smiled at me. Then i made a promise to myself that i won't ever let tears come in her eyes. I will protect her from every problem. I will make sure that she smiles everytime. 
               I was lost in my world. Suddenly i heared someone's footsteps. I put the baby in cradle and hide myself behind curtains. I saw my mom in the room. It seemed as if she was finding something. Then it stucked, yes .....she must be searching for me.
I heard her asking aunty if i came in the room but she said that she was sleeping but don't think that anybody came there. I quickly got out of the room and reached to the store room where mom kept me. She came there again to see me but i pretended to be asleep. 
G: jeet, i know you are not sleeping. So, stop pretending and get ready to face me.
       Now this is the moment when i understood that there's no use of pretending anymore. I opened my eyes.
G: where were you?
V:mom ! I needed to go bathroom that's why i got out of the room.
G: don't lie. I know that you had gone to baby. Didn't you?
V: when you know then why are you asking.
       Then, a very tight slap touched my face making my cheek red.
G:is this a way to talk to your mother?
      I chose to stay quite.
G: answer me jeet. What is wrong with you? Why are you behaving this way?
V: mom, you know the answer. You knew that how despirate i was to see the baby but still you stopped me just because of that stupid exam. Mom, i get what i want & that's all.

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.