Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

👼 angel

I have been thinking about the baby girl since the moment i got to know that she is born. But this stupid exam didn't let me meet my ang...

I have been thinking about the baby girl since the moment i got to know that she is born. But this stupid exam didn't let me meet my angel. She must be very fragile and red like tomato like all the babies i have seen in baby advertisement. I m dying to see her but mom ,she has send me to give the exam. I am giving my exam right now but how can I pay my full attention to it as the little angel is running on my mind. Oh god, she must be very tired. Ohkay..... enough is enough!!! I think I can get pass with what I have written in exam. I am not going write anymore. 
Vishwajeet: mam! I have completed my exam.
She saw me with surprise and slowly came towards me. She took the answer sheet from my hands and stared at the answer sheet for a while.
Teacher: jeet....you have not completed your exam.
Vishwajeet: mam, i m in rush. I have get back home as soon as possible.
Teacher: no....i can't let you get out of the class till you complete your work. & That is it.
          Now, that's enough. I can't take this anymore. I don't understand her problem. I have written enough to get pass then why isn't she letting me go. 
Vishwajeet: but i have written enough to get pass. Please let me go.
Teacher: no means no. 
That's it. Now stop me if you can old lady. I carried my bag on my shoulders and ran as fast as i could. I kept on running till i reach my home. As soon as i got into 👼's home there i saw the biggest hurdle MY MOM. 
G: you can't go in
V: why mom! I did what you ordered me to do.
G: i had call from your school.
Now, that's all was left to happen. I hate that old lady. She always does this to me. I don't know what problem she has with me. She always complaints about me to mom. But what surprises me more that why mom is behaving this way. She never paid attention to all those complaints & never scolded me then why today.
V: i can explain.
G: jeet, i have always let you do what you wanted. But today you have done something which is beyond my understanding. You have always been so attentive and serious tiwards your studies. Then why you have ignored it just because of a baby.
      No Mom, she isn't just a baby. She is an angel. She is important.
V: mom......if you are done,may i go now?
     My mom fumed with anger. Even i was surprised that how could i answer her back lyk this. Then i saw her face.....
G: you are sooo eager to meet her? Now, i ll make you wait more.
       Then she grabbed me by my arms and dragged me to store room and locked me there. I didn't say anything to her because i know there's no use. If she has thought she won't let me go out and see my baby girl. She won't. But mom! You might have forgotten that I am your son. I am double stubborn than you. If i want to meet her then i shall meet her,no matter what comes across.

******************************
Here G means geeta & V means vishwajeet.

@ManjuSunil is the reason for this update😘

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.