Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

hopes

Karishma As soon as I am done with bandaging my hurt foot, i left for kitchen as i was suppose to make breakfast. I rushed there walking unc...

Karishma
As soon as I am done with bandaging my hurt foot, i left for kitchen as i was suppose to make breakfast. I rushed there walking uncomfortably but i didn't want to know otherwise they will start treating me like a baby. i made dhokla and utpam. It was less time consuming and easy to make.
"Maa, di, please come down. Breakfast is ready." I called di and maa. I wanted to call jeet too but i am avoiding him as much as i can.i don't want him to notice me again and again. He feels very anguish and uncomfortable around me. I want to keep things simple for him from side.
"Good morning maa" i greeted mom as i saw her coming downstairs." Good morning beta"she wished me back with her sweetest and widest smile. She is the first reason of me being here.if she wouldn't have been so supportive and loving then i would have committed suicide after jeet's refusal. "Good morning, Karishma" i heard di wishing me from back. She must have just come from jogging."Good morning di, please have breakfast" i said. "Oh! Good, today is very light breakfast. but karishma, are you fine? I mean you always make something special and time consuming. Why not today? Are you well?" Di asked panicking. "No di, i am alright. It's just today i got late and i didn't want to delay breakfast anymore that's why I made light food" i lied. I don't like showing if am not okay or something like that. That makes me selfish and like 'what would other people think'. " Has jeet left for hospital?" Maa asked while taking a bite of utpam." He was taking shower when i was in room" i replied serving dhokla to di. "Mom, why are you asking her? As if he tells something to her or even talk to her or Even to us. Do you actually remember when did he last have breakfast with us?" Di said while eating. "Karishma sit, have breakfast"di asked. I was about to sit on chair suddenly we heard something."Karishma, karishma, bring my breakfast in room" i couldn't believe my ears.jeet just took my name and on top of that he is asking me to bring breakfast for him. I just couldn't believe. I saw back to mom and di. Mom's was shocked and had smile on her face. Di's jaw fell down. I was sooooooo happy. I couldn't help but tears started coming out of my eyes." What are you waiting for Dumbo, go , your husband is calling you"she said excitedly giving me tray of food. I didn't even realised that when did she put food in tray. My hands were literally shaking. I didn't know what to do and how to react. I started going up and i looked back nervously to di and mom. Maa gave me a warm smile and di showed me her teeth through her smile and thumbs up. So many thoughts were running in my mind but i was scared too. What if he has called me mistakenly? "Shhhh karishma, stop overthinking. We shall see it" i told myself. I gathered my confidence and moved towards room holding breakfast in my hands. 

**********************
I know it's bad to leave you guys hanging like this but i want to know my audience more. What kind of story you all want? I mean -a luvy dovy happy ending type or full of ups and downs relating to real life reactions and creatures.
Please do comment 🙂

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.