Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

hopes-2

As soon as she got into the room, i could clearly see the nervousness on her face. She was looking as if she was in some dreams. I was combi...

As soon as she got into the room, i could clearly see the nervousness on her face. She was looking as if she was in some dreams. I was combing my hair. I saw her through mirror. She was holding tray in her hands. I could hear the sound of shivering bowls in the tray. Actually, she was shivering but tray was shaking because of her😂. I wanted to smile but i think i have already given her enough shock for today😏.
  She was standing still in front me. Wait! Why isn't she even looking at me? She was looking everywhere but me🤨. 
V:keep it there?
I showed my finger to table.
K:huh? 
She asked as if she didn't listen.
V: karishma, keep the tray on table.
She walked towards the table, kept the tray there. She stopped for a while. She must be thinking about something.what something! She is definitely thinking about the change in my behaviour 🙄.
V:Why are sweating? Are you okay?
   I asked because she was really freaking out. Not literally but i could see that. She was sweating like hell and guess what! AC is on🙇.
K:huh? No, I am fine.
She said nervously wiping sweat on her with her palm. She was about to leave.
V: where are you going?
  I asked while trying hard to hide my smile. She didn't reply. She just stood still thinking about a reply.
V: come, have breakfast with me.
Her eyes got widened 😲. I don't know but i am enjoying this😂. It's so amusing to see her reaction on my every action. Though they weren't technically reaction but her face🤣. Only i know that how did i hold my laugh.
K:what?
V: what what?come sit.
Wait! Let's give her one more shock. Let's see😈.
I held her hand. She was freezed 😳. Literally, she was in shock. No, she was paralyzed. Even i was scared for a second the way she reacted to my touch.
V: are you ok?
K: yes, i am fine.
She took her wrist back from my grip.
V: come, let's eat.
We both sat on bed keeping the  small table on.
V: so? What's for breakfast? 
  She didn't reply. She was thinking something. Correction! She was figuring out what was happening.
V: karishma, i am asking you something.
K: huh! Dhokla.
V : good. I like it.

Karishma's POV
I don't understand what is happening.what has happened to him. Why is he behaving this way. Is he planning something? Oh god! What am i thinking. I was lost in my thoughts.
V: karishma,where are you lost? Serve for yourself too.
K: yeah!
     Something must be wrong. First he called me then talked to me then he took my name❤️. And then he held my hand and made me sit to eat. This is going to be height of my wildest dream for him.
V: hmmmmm.....you are very good at cooking. I must say.
      Gooooood. Please. I am going to die now. He is actually praising me.😍. He was having his food. So, did i. I was not eating. I was just pretending because he was making me to eat. 
V: di, di.....come here.
   I don't know what i did wrong. Suddenly jeet started shouting and started calling di. I really don't know what went wrong.
K: jeet! What happened? Is there something wrong? Did i do some mistake?
     He was not listening to me and kept on calling di.
V: di....come fast.
I could see extreme anger on all of his face but i was still confused.
Kr: what happened? Why are you screaming?
V: di, what is this?
He asked showing bowl of carrot pudding.Di's eyes went big. She looked at me.
Kr: vishu, don't be upset. She didn't know anything. It's my fault. I should have told her.
I didn't understand what is going on here. Jeet didn't listen anything and left the room to go hospital.
K: di, did i do something wrong? Everything was going smooth. Suddenly jeet started screaming and calling you. Doesn't he like carrot puddiy? As far as i remember he used to like it and it's my favourite. That's why I made it.
Di made me sit on bed and took a long breath.
Kr: is it your favourite?
K: yes di.
Kr: sorry but you have to leave eating it atleast in front of vishu.
K: but why di?
Kr: coz it has been made in our home since Tanya's departure.
I was confused. How these two things are related to each other.
Kr: It was her favourite too.
Now, the whole picture is clear to me. It was all my fault. The situation could have been different and better if i didn't make this stupid carrot pudding. He was so good with me today. He did so many things to me that i never thought he would do. I became my so hopeful today but everything has been ruined.

**********************
Hey guys! Please let me know your reviews through comments.
Please do vote and comment.❤️❤️

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.