Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

💜heart to heart

Either your fear  or you are mine. Both the things can't stay together. Her words have been echoing in my ears since I am back from her ...

Either your fear  or you are mine. Both the things can't stay together. Her words have been echoing in my ears since I am back from her parent's home. Somewhere she is right. She is my wife. I shouldn't be scared of getting close to her. But whatever happened once has scared me a lot. My little self knows this thing somewhere that whatever I do wherever I go, Tanya haunts me. But why? I have already moved on,  then why am I not able to forget her completely. Because you think that you have moved on but in reality you haven't. I shooked my head ignoring my inner voice. The reason why you married her is the same reason you are not able to forget her. I closed my eyes remembering all the time I spent with her. No one knew the real reason of your marriage. Not even your family. You betrayed even them to be with her. You deserve all this. You deserve this frustration. My eyes opened suddenly. 
              I heard someone knocking the door of my room. "Come in" I said getting up from the couch. Then I saw Shivani on the door keeping one hand on her waist and looking at me as if she is angry. "What the hell? It has been four days. Why didn't you come to the hospital? You didn't even tell me. You should have. Do you know, how difficult was it for me to manage everything? " She said with little annoyance while coming in. I didn't want to talk to anybody. "Hmmm... Sorry" I mumble and sat on the bed. Her face softened seeing my reaction. She kept her bag aside and sat beside me on the bed. 
          "What happened vishu? Why are you treating yourself like this? You don't deserve this" She said with lots of politeness. "No, i deserve this." I said bluntly. "Whatever I did earlier makes me worthy of this pain" I said not looking at her. "Look, whatever happened has just happened. There is no use of bringing all those things back. Wait! Are you thinking of telling all those to your family? " She looked at me with wide eyes. I looked back at her. I didn't say anything but my face did. "No way" She almost yelled and stood up. "Are you out of mind? Have you forgotten that how we managed to hide those things from your family in order to save them from getting hurt? " She said greeting her teeths and sat down back. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. She was right at her place. "Vishu, i know that you are very tense these days but please don't let this situation overpower you" She said explaining. "Hmmm" I said looking down. "Only we would know about this. No one else. You, i and shi.... " She suddenly stopped talking. I looked at her suddenly. Sadness flashed on her face. I recalled our past. I patted her back. She looked back at me. Her eyes were moist. "It has been three years vishu. Why do you want to dig those things out? " She said with lot of pain in her voice. "I am sorry, i only cause problems to the people i love" I said angrily. I was angry at myself. I looked at me and wiped hear tears away. "No vishu, you are the best" She said with her wide smile and hugged me. I hugged her back. We aparted from our hug. "Bdw i have come to get you the hospital. There are many business which needs your attention. " She said fixing the things around the room. "Hmm... I ll be there in 1 hour" I said nodding my head. "Fine" She took her bag and was about to go but turned around suddenly "and yes. We have to arrange receptionist's interview again" She said. This caught my attention. "What! Why? I mean we already have Arti" I said with surprise. "But she has resigned. I told you on message. Didn't you check it?" She said pointing towards my phone. I took my phone up instantly. It has so many missed calls. There was this message too. I had 50+ missed calls of Arihant bhai. I looked at shivani with puzzled expressions. "Did she tell the reason of her resignation? " I asked. "Not exactly. She just came yesterday and submitted her resignation." She said normally."but yes, she was looking upset after your cousin's arrival there" she continued. And now the picture got clear. I was lost in my thoughts. "What happened?" She asked with concern. "Nothing" i nodded my head negatively. "Don't arrange any interview. I ll get her back to work" i said and opened the door of my wardrobe. "What do you mean by that?" She asked raising her eyebrows." What i mean is that you go the hospital and message me her current vicinity" i said taking out my shirt. "What? You mean you are going to meet her and going to convince her to come back?" She said with wide eyes. I looked at her for five seconds. "Yes" I turned back after saying that. "But why, we can have someone else" she asked coming before me again. "Because she is perfect at her work" i replied casually. "Now, go" i turned her back and pushed her out of my room. 
               She is right. We can have someone else. Then why only her. Because you feel a connection with her.  Yes, I do. Initially I thought that she is some gold digger who has seduced Arihant bhai for her advances. But with time I got to know that she isn't that at all. She is 💯 giver. She is hard working. She doesn't want any one's support. And i want that kind of employee for myself. More you want a loyal and fair person around you. C'mon, you feel it but like you deny other things. You have denied this too. You both have something common. And that's why you are going to get her today.

I drove to the address Shivani sent me. I reached my destination. It was a women hostel. Like seriously, she has been living her all this time. "Who do you want to meet?" Watchman asked me. "Umm....Arti, she lives here" i said. He called someone and told me to go in. I went directly to the warden's cabin. I told her that i was there to meet Arti. She asked me to wait in the garden. I thought of her asking warden that why does Arti live here when she is married. But then I thought it's her personal matter and i shouldn't get into this. I was waiting for her in the garden. I was thinking about her and Arihant bhai. Like, i was wondering that how come these two personalities are related to each other. If she is somehow related to him then why she has resigned after his arrival in the hospital. Why Arihant bhai is obsessed with this married woman? And yes, if she is married then why is she struggling with her life so much. I was lost in my thoughts. Then i saw her coming. Seeing her i stood up from the bench. She was wearing a light pink saaree with her usual braided hair and one small red bindi on her forehead with no makeup.
              "Good evening sir" she said. I just nodded. "I didn't expect to see you here" she said looking at me as if she was trying to find out something." Neither did I expected myself to be here ever" i said looking around. "Please, have a seat" she said. We both sat down on the bench. 

*************************************
Hey guys, don't miss the next update. That is going to be the heart of this story and next to next update is going to be the soul. 💜❤️
Stay tuned 🤗
Leave your comments.💜



          

11 comments

Hafsa Akbar said...

Why chapters are not in wattpad? Its a nice chapter. For you 🥀🥀🥀....

Unknown said...

Nyc update....I'm waiting for next one

RatnaPavani.P said...

Nice update..but I except he covence his wife to come back with him...

Unknown said...

Nice update

Swati said...

Waiting for more

Kishu said...

Stay tuned ❤️

Kishu said...

He will❤️🤗

Kishu said...

Thank you so much for your love🤗

Kishu said...

Thank you ❤️ stay tuned 🤗

Unknown said...

Why r u not updating on wattaap....This update is amazing

Kishu said...

Thank you🙏💕
I shall update there too but it will take some time 😇

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.