Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

BREATHLESS

Jeet Neither of us spoke during whole drive. I couldn't help but thinking about her confident behaviour in party. The way she replied ev...

Jeet

Neither of us spoke during whole drive. I couldn't help but thinking about her confident behaviour in party. The way she replied every taunt was commendable and surprising, at least for me. She can't even say a full sentence in front of me and there she was so different. She is really something beyond what I thought about her. 

"She is your wife now, treat her like the one" shivani's word echoed in my ears. I smirked on my thoughts. She was right. She has so many things to explore. And Tonight m gonna do that. Let's measure the height of her confidence and boldness. I looked at her turning my face around. She was still looking outside the window unaware of my thoughts and intentions.

As soon as we got in home. She was about to go in the room. But i held her hand. She looked at me with surprise.
K: d...do...do you...you need anything??
   Yes, you. I wanted to say this but unfortunately couldn't.
V: ummm.....i didn't eat anything in the party. Can you get me something to eat? I am starving.
K: sure
    With that she left for kitchen. I got in into the room and freshen up. I was relaxed actually very relaxed. Today, it is the first time in a long while that i am not thinking about Tanya. Wait! Don't jeet don't. Tonight everything is about karishma. Only her. No one else's.

I came out of thoughts seeing karishma near the door having tray of food. She slowly came in and kept the tray on the table near the bed. She served me food.
V: where is your plate?
K: m not hungry.
    I made her eat in my plate itself.
K: really, m not hungry.
    I looked at her with a very serious expression. She seemed to be scared and looked down.
V: doesn't matter you are hungry or not. What matters is that I am hungry. And it's going to take a lot of energy from you yo meet my hunger. 
     I whispered. Her eyes widened. She was constantly staring at me in disbelief. I couldn't take this anymore. I kept all the stuff back on the table while managing looking into her eyes constantly. I didn't want to break this connection. Because I knew that this is the moment where I am going to be hers only hers. 

I went close to her. Her lips were parted. Her eyes got closed slowly. I brushed my lips on hers. She shivered. Her shivering was such a turn on for me. She was about to get up but i held her hand tightly. She was standing near the bed turning her back towards me. To my surprise her saree's veil fell off. I stood up and faced while holding her hand not letting go. Her eyes were still closed. As if she doesn't want this dream to get off. I could see her heaving breast with her blouse on. Her flat stomach and slender waist were something even more inviting. I wanted to kiss her senselessly but my heart got stuck on her navel. I sat down on my knees. She must have not realised that. Her fallen veil helped me with this. I held her waist with my hands. She took a long breathe and her stomach sinked in. That vision was enough to wake the animal inside me. I licked her naval with my tongue and kissed her belly. Her eyes opened in shock. She was more breathless now. I took of her saaree completely while touring her lower stomach with my tongue and mouth. Her fingers were reluctantly in my hairs. I stood up and looked at her. She looked down in embarrassment. I lifted her chin up and grabbed her waist with my other hand and pulled her towards me tightly.
V: you don't need to embarrass baby. I am your husband. I should have done this way long back. But don't worry. I ll make it up tonight. 
    I whispered in her ears. Her legs started shaking and her knees got weakened. I loved her reaction on my words. I faced her.
V: trust me, it will be waaaaayyyy better than your imagination.
   With that she couldn't handle the embarrassment and hide her  face in my chest. I laughed loud enough.

..............................................................
Do you guys want me to continue this episode or you want to use your imagination?

This is the first time , m writing an adult content. Tell me how is it. 

If you guys want me to update this lovable episode then please comment and leave your vote below.

If you guys don't want to use your imagination then I will update this scene within few hours.

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.