Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Breaking News

latest

Bitterness part 2

 This is my house. Yes, my house because this house can never be a home without Karishma. I have done what I was supposed to do for a very l...

 This is my house.

Yes, my house because this house can never be a home without Karishma.

I have done what I was supposed to do for a very long time but I don't know what to do now.

 How will I convince her to come back to me?

How will I tell her everything?

I don't want to get into this house when I know that she is not there in waiting for me.

I wish I could rewind the time.

I wish I could pay attention to her love that she held for me in her self for years.

I was really a stupid not to notice that a girl around me I was madly in love with me.

I took heavy steps in.

I moved towards my room. 

I opened the door and what I saw was unbelievable.

Karishma was standing there. She was smiling at me. 

I couldn't believe my eyes that she was there for real. I looked around the room and then stead the place where I saw her few seconds ago. But to my surprise she was still standing there and that too smiling.

Her suitcase was on bed. It was opened and her clothes were lying around. It seemed as if she was putting her clothes back to in wardrobe. 

       I froze at a place. I didn't know how to react on this. And foremost I still could not believe that she is there.

"You are back" her voice confirmed her presence.

"Let me make tea for you. You must be very tired." She said while walking out of the room. I stop there by holding her hand. She turned and smiled at me lightly.

"You were upset because of me. And you are back. Tell me that you are here I am not dreaming." I tried to confirm like a fool.

I was hoping her to speak more.

"Yes Jeet. It's me. Karishma. Your wife. I have come back and I am not going to leave you. Not even for a minute" as soon as these words left her mouth I hugged her tightly. 

I hugged her tight to hold her. I want to believe this desperately that she is really not going anywhere. I was very scared that she might get disappear if if I will lose contact with her body. 

"Jeet. I ca... Can't...bre...be... breathe." She she said in broken words and then I realised that it I was technically choking her in my desperation. 

"I am sorry. I am really very sorry. I didn't realise that I was hurting you." I said breaking the hug.

" You are not hurting me. And I know that you can never hurt me again." She said in a very low voice. She was looking right into my eyes. Her eyes ful of softness and love.

Love for me.

We both were having a staring competition.

"Let me get you tea first."she said.

"No, please stay here. I want to ensure that you are really here. Please let me look at you for sometime more." I requested.

She smiled and hug me. I quickly hug her back.

"I am not going anywhere Jeet. Where do you think I can go? Where do you think I can ever go leaving you? Your heart is my home. Your arms are my place. Your existence is the reason of my breathing. Your voice makes me feel alive. Do you really think that I can leave you?" Her words and the way she has already kept her head on my chest ensuring me that she is here for real and she is not going anywhere now leaving me behind.

.

.

.

*******************************************

Hi guys

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and I assure you that your are going to enjoy this story even more because now now they will have their life. The life Karishma has always dreamt of ❤️

Stay tuned and keep reading.

Don't forget to comment on Wattpad.

I reply to each and every comment to there.

Lots of love to you all.

Kishu.

No comments

Warning: mature content
he was her world....
her ideal man.....
her inspiration....
her strength......
her love........
her everything....
he was the one whom she was scared of but still she wants him 24×7 with her. she doesn't want to face him but wants to see his face every time
. but
what about him ?
..........................................
Story of Karishma who made her very rude husband, vishwajeet fall in love with her through her innocence and simplicity.